Marble paper Making course

  • LouBrockman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2001
      If you are interested in a four day marble paper making course at
      Oxford Brookes University, England run by Victoria hall - one of the
      UKs leading producers of marbled paper, please contact me at
      LouBrockman@...

      Thank you

      Louise Brockman
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2001

        Dear Louise,

        I would like to send you some announcements of the Internationl Marblers' Gathering 2002 which includes Marie Palowoda's information form for Victoria Hall's marbling course. Please send your address to indigostone@... if you are interested.

        Best Regards,

        Laura Sims, Indigo Stone Marbling Studio