While we're at it: another book

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Dear all,

      here's something nice for those who read German: the newly published book by Marianne Moll, the Grand Old Lady of Swiss paper decoration.

      It started as a revised edition of her standard book for educators and teachers of over 20 years ago and ended up as a modern book for all practitioners, teachers and students of decorated paper. Methods and ideas are made available that she has never before given out except by direct teaching (she doesn't teach any longer). She has selected traditional as well as exciting modern techniques, explaining their basics and variations. As always, she writes precisely and gives meticulous guide lines without fencing her readers in, leaving room for adventures.

      The book is available directly from me (because I'm the publisher). Should someone be interested in a copy or in becoming my distributor in the Americas, please contact me off-list.

      A photo of the cover is on the 'publishing' section of my website, www.hamburgerbuntpapier.de

      Marianne Moll; Alte und neue Buntpapiere, ein Lehr- und Lernbuch
      104 S.; 71 meist farbige Abb., viele davon ganzseitig; 21 x 27 cm; Fadenheftung; fester Einband
      Buntpapierverlag Hamburg 2011; ISBN 978-3-938423-02-8; deutscher VK Euro 47,00

      Susanne Krause