Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
      Thank you very much, Kuroda-san.
      Have my best wishes.
      Antonio

      2012/2/16 Tkuroda <tkuroda@...>

      > **
      >

      > Dear Antonio
      > Congratulations for your success of publishing book of marbling.
      > From Japan

      > Takaji KURODA
      > 3-21-12 Higashinakano,Nakano-ku
      > Tokyo164-0003,JAPAN
      > TEL 81-3-3368-1305
      > kuroda@...
      > Http://www5e,biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/

    • kathryn fanelli
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 16, 2012
        Wonderful Antonio,
        I'd love to see your book someday.

        Kathryn

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 17, 2012
          Congratulat�ons for your book from Turkey Antonio..

          > To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
          > From: ANVECE@...
          > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:36:20 +0100
          > Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.
          >
          > Thank you����
          >
          > 2012/2/15 Barb <blskoog@...>
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Antonio! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
          > >
          > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Velez Celem�n <ANVECE@...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Hello:
          > > >
          > > > My book on marbling is now published, here is the link to the notice, you
          > > > could find the index on it.
          > > >
          > > > http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2012/02/published.html
          > > >
          > > > Write me if you're interested in a copy. Thank you.
          > > >
          > > > With my best regards
          > > >
          > > > Antonio

        • Antonio Velez Celemín
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
            Thank you very much S�reyya. Best regards. Antonio

            2012/2/17 s�reyya uyan <sureyya.uyan@...>

            > Congratulat�ons for your book from Turkey Antonio..
            >
            > > To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
            > > From: ANVECE@...
            > > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:36:20 +0100
            > > Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.
            > >
            > > Thank you����
            > >
            > > 2012/2/15 Barb <blskoog@...>
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > Antonio! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
            > > >
            > > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Velez Celem�n <ANVECE@...>

            > notice, you

          • Antonio Velez Celemín
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
              Thank you Kathrin, I hope your wish arrives one day.
              My best regards
              Antonio