Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
      Thank you����

      2012/2/15 Barb <blskoog@...>

      > **
      >

      > Antonio! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
      >
      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Velez Celem�n <ANVECE@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello:
      > >
      > > My book on marbling is now published, here is the link to the notice, you
      > > could find the index on it.
      > >
      > > http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2012/02/published.html
      > >
      > > Write me if you're interested in a copy. Thank you.
      > >
      > > With my best regards
      > >
      > > Antonio

    • Tkuroda
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
        Dear Antonio
        Congratulations for your success of publishing book of marbling.
        From Japan

        Takaji KURODA
        3-21-12 Higashinakano,Nakano-ku
        Tokyo164-0003,JAPAN
        TEL 81-3-3368-1305
        kuroda@...
        Http://www5e,biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 15, 2012
          Thank you very much, Kuroda-san.
          Have my best wishes.
          Antonio

          2012/2/16 Tkuroda <tkuroda@...>

          > **
          >

          > Dear Antonio
          > Congratulations for your success of publishing book of marbling.
          > From Japan

          > Takaji KURODA
          > 3-21-12 Higashinakano,Nakano-ku
          > Tokyo164-0003,JAPAN
          > TEL 81-3-3368-1305
          > kuroda@...
          > Http://www5e,biglobe.ne.jp/~kuroda/

        • kathryn fanelli
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 16, 2012
            Wonderful Antonio,
            I'd love to see your book someday.

            Kathryn

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 17, 2012
              Congratulat�ons for your book from Turkey Antonio..

              > To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
              > From: ANVECE@...
              > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:36:20 +0100
              > Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.
              >
              > Thank you����
              >
              > 2012/2/15 Barb <blskoog@...>
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Antonio! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
              > >
              > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Velez Celem�n <ANVECE@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello:
              > > >
              > > > My book on marbling is now published, here is the link to the notice, you
              > > > could find the index on it.
              > > >
              > > > http://marblinginspain.blogspot.com/2012/02/published.html
              > > >
              > > > Write me if you're interested in a copy. Thank you.
              > > >
              > > > With my best regards
              > > >
              > > > Antonio

            • Antonio Velez Celemín
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
                Thank you very much S�reyya. Best regards. Antonio

                2012/2/17 s�reyya uyan <sureyya.uyan@...>

                > Congratulat�ons for your book from Turkey Antonio..
                >
                > > To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
                > > From: ANVECE@...
                > > Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:36:20 +0100
                > > Subject: Re: [Marbling] Re: New book on marbling.
                > >
                > > Thank you����
                > >
                > > 2012/2/15 Barb <blskoog@...>
                > >
                > > > **
                > > >

                > > > Antonio! That is fantastic! Congratulations!
                > > >
                > > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Velez Celem�n <ANVECE@...>

                > notice, you

              • Antonio Velez Celemín
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 18, 2012
                  Thank you Kathrin, I hope your wish arrives one day.
                  My best regards
                  Antonio