[Marbling] on glass?

  • Nadine Schaeffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hi,

      has anyone ever marbled paint onto glass sheets successfully? If so ,
      what did you use for paints and as a size to make them stick?

      I know there is a technique to taks stringers of glass, lie them on a
      flat clear plate of glass horizontally, and then "comb" at a temperature
      of 1500F or so, but I was seeking a less heat intensive approach.

      thanks!

      Nadine
      http://www.cloudforest.net