Notice (Internet photo albums)

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2001
      I have just received notice from Zing that they are shutting down as of
      July 2nd, and offering a transfer to another company to store pictures. For
      readers here that may be storing images at this site, (like myself), once
      they shut, you cannot get your images back---so--if you have anything over
      there--you only have two days to go over and remove/delete/transfer your
      albums.
      Jill