Re: Marbling success

  • Barb Skoog
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
      Yehuda,

      What spectacular work from first-timers...you must be an excellent teacher! Thank you for sharing the joy of marbling with others. I tell my husband all the time that my goal is to "bring marbling to the masses" as I think everyone should experience its beauty at least once in his/her life. A bit dramatic, perhaps, but heartfelt.

      Did you scan or photograph the papers for upload? I'm impressed with the quality. I'm having a hard time doing either with mine and they always end up looking flat and dull when I post them.

      Congrats on a successful day at the National Library!

      Barb Skoog
      www.BarbSkoog.com
      cheers@...

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
        Wonderful Yehuda!!Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        On 01/26/12, fritzmiklaf@... wrote:

        I have created a monster! The staff at the conservation lab at the National
        Library have been pestering me to show them marbling and I finally gave in
        on the condition that they do it at their place and clean up the mess. They
        went ape, jumping up and down and vowing to change careers. You can look at
        some of their work here:

        <https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303072816405763.67525.12511375420
        1671&type=1>
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303072816405763.67525.125113754201