Re: [Marbling] Marbling success

  • laviniaa@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
      Yehuda,

      How wonderful! Some "monsters" are good. : -) The staff members have
      been taught well!

      Lavinia

      On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:53:38 +0200 <fritzmiklaf@...> writes:

      > I have created a monster!

    • Barb Skoog
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
        Yehuda,

        What spectacular work from first-timers...you must be an excellent teacher! Thank you for sharing the joy of marbling with others. I tell my husband all the time that my goal is to "bring marbling to the masses" as I think everyone should experience its beauty at least once in his/her life. A bit dramatic, perhaps, but heartfelt.

        Did you scan or photograph the papers for upload? I'm impressed with the quality. I'm having a hard time doing either with mine and they always end up looking flat and dull when I post them.

        Congrats on a successful day at the National Library!

        Barb Skoog
        www.BarbSkoog.com
        cheers@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2012
          Wonderful Yehuda!!Iris Nevins
          www.marblingpaper.com

          On 01/26/12, fritzmiklaf@... wrote:

          I have created a monster! The staff at the conservation lab at the National
          Library have been pestering me to show them marbling and I finally gave in
          on the condition that they do it at their place and clean up the mess. They
          went ape, jumping up and down and vowing to change careers. You can look at
          some of their work here:

          <https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303072816405763.67525.12511375420
          1671&type=1>
          https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.303072816405763.67525.125113754201