Re: Cockerell video

  • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
      Antonio

      Do you remember who was selling the video at Warwick? I was there but didn't
      see it.

      -Yehuda

      Yehuda Miklaf

      Jerusalem

      <mailto:fritzmiklaf@...> fritzmiklaf@...

      <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/> www.yehudamiklaf.com

    • Antonio Velez Celemín
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
        Yehuda,

        I saw some copies at the desk of the SOB in the suppliers' room, if you
        contact with someone of the SOB organization I'm sure they will help you. A
        pity to don't shake hands with you there, I wish to have another
        opportunity, I didn't knew you were there. Have my best regards

        Antonio