Re: [Marbling] Re: Cockerell video

  • angchengsiew@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
      Antonio,

      Thanks for the reply. I saw the video when it was posted.

      John Ang

    • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
        Antonio

        Do you remember who was selling the video at Warwick? I was there but didn't
        see it.

        -Yehuda

        Yehuda Miklaf

        Jerusalem

        <mailto:fritzmiklaf@...> fritzmiklaf@...

        <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/> www.yehudamiklaf.com

      • Antonio Velez Celemín
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
          Yehuda,

          I saw some copies at the desk of the SOB in the suppliers' room, if you
          contact with someone of the SOB organization I'm sure they will help you. A
          pity to don't shake hands with you there, I wish to have another
          opportunity, I didn't knew you were there. Have my best regards

          Antonio