Re: [Marbling] Re: Cockerell video

  • Antonio Velez Celemín
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21 10:32 AM
      John, I posted this video on my blog as well as on Youtube, but Peter
      Rogers wrote to me in 27/07/2009 telling that Binder Vision was the owner
      of the copyright of this video, I thought it was a polite way to say I
      shoud take out the video, and this was what I did. Last Agost I was in
      Warwick at the conference of the Society of Bookbinders and I saw a CD, a
      remastered copy of this video, being sold at 5 sterling pounds. I want to
      be respectful with everybody, even mostly if marbling is concerned, so I
      think I shouldn't show this video again. Excuse me.

      Antonio V�lez Celem�n

    • angchengsiew@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21 10:59 PM
        Antonio,

        Thanks for the reply. I saw the video when it was posted.

        John Ang

      • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22 4:25 AM
          Antonio

          Do you remember who was selling the video at Warwick? I was there but didn't
          see it.

          -Yehuda

          Yehuda Miklaf

          Jerusalem

          <mailto:fritzmiklaf@...> fritzmiklaf@...

          <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/> www.yehudamiklaf.com

        • Antonio Velez Celemín
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 22 8:56 AM
            Yehuda,

            I saw some copies at the desk of the SOB in the suppliers' room, if you
            contact with someone of the SOB organization I'm sure they will help you. A
            pity to don't shake hands with you there, I wish to have another
            opportunity, I didn't knew you were there. Have my best regards

            Antonio