Re: [Marbling] Re: Cockerell video

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
      Hi, John,
      I clicked on the youtube link, and it said that the video has been removed by the user...
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
        John, I posted this video on my blog as well as on Youtube, but Peter
        Rogers wrote to me in 27/07/2009 telling that Binder Vision was the owner
        of the copyright of this video, I thought it was a polite way to say I
        shoud take out the video, and this was what I did. Last Agost I was in
        Warwick at the conference of the Society of Bookbinders and I saw a CD, a
        remastered copy of this video, being sold at 5 sterling pounds. I want to
        be respectful with everybody, even mostly if marbling is concerned, so I
        think I shouldn't show this video again. Excuse me.

        Antonio V�lez Celem�n

      • angchengsiew@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
          Antonio,

          Thanks for the reply. I saw the video when it was posted.

          John Ang

        • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
            Antonio

            Do you remember who was selling the video at Warwick? I was there but didn't
            see it.

            -Yehuda

            Yehuda Miklaf

            Jerusalem

            <mailto:fritzmiklaf@...> fritzmiklaf@...

            <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/> www.yehudamiklaf.com

          • Antonio Velez Celemín
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
              Yehuda,

              I saw some copies at the desk of the SOB in the suppliers' room, if you
              contact with someone of the SOB organization I'm sure they will help you. A
              pity to don't shake hands with you there, I wish to have another
              opportunity, I didn't knew you were there. Have my best regards

              Antonio