Re: Cockerell video

  • angchengsiew
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
      Dear Antonio,
      I know this tread is very old (2009).
      I was searching for the Cockerell marbling video and found this youtube
      link. Seems the video is set to private. Could you put this video to public. I would love to see Cockerell marbling in action. Thanks in advance.

      John Ang

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Vélez Celemín <ANVECE@...> >

    • carylhanc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
        Hi, John,
        I clicked on the youtube link, and it said that the video has been removed by the user...
        Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

        I was searching for the Cockerell marbling video and found this youtube
        link. Seems the video is set to private. Could you put this video to public. I would love to see Cockerell marbling in action. Thanks in advance.

        John Ang

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Antonio Vélez Celemín <ANVECE@...> >

        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWda1hLV8DU&feature=channel
        >
        > On youtube I've put a video I have from time ago showing a interview in the Cockerell worshop.

      • Antonio Velez Celemín
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
          John, I posted this video on my blog as well as on Youtube, but Peter
          Rogers wrote to me in 27/07/2009 telling that Binder Vision was the owner
          of the copyright of this video, I thought it was a polite way to say I
          shoud take out the video, and this was what I did. Last Agost I was in
          Warwick at the conference of the Society of Bookbinders and I saw a CD, a
          remastered copy of this video, being sold at 5 sterling pounds. I want to
          be respectful with everybody, even mostly if marbling is concerned, so I
          think I shouldn't show this video again. Excuse me.

          Antonio V�lez Celem�n

        • angchengsiew@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 21, 2012
            Antonio,

            Thanks for the reply. I saw the video when it was posted.

            John Ang

          • fritzmiklaf@bezeqint.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
              Antonio

              Do you remember who was selling the video at Warwick? I was there but didn't
              see it.

              -Yehuda

              Yehuda Miklaf

              Jerusalem

              <mailto:fritzmiklaf@...> fritzmiklaf@...

              <http://www.yehudamiklaf.com/> www.yehudamiklaf.com

            • Antonio Velez Celemín
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 22, 2012
                Yehuda,

                I saw some copies at the desk of the SOB in the suppliers' room, if you
                contact with someone of the SOB organization I'm sure they will help you. A
                pity to don't shake hands with you there, I wish to have another
                opportunity, I didn't knew you were there. Have my best regards

                Antonio