Pleased

  • Carol Corsetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Ginn;
      I'm so pleased to read your message. I so enjoy the list and the paper
      making list but I still havn't worked up the nerve to try the wonderful
      suggestions and ideas that are shared so readily. I too have worked with
      watercolour and acrylics and now I want to try something new. That first
      step is always the hardest.

      [This message contained attachments]