workshop

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2000
      I will be teaching at Rutgers University on 3/18. If anyone is interested,
      the information follows. Do not contact me (Iris) to sign up, I am not
      arranging the class.

      Sat. March 18, 2000 from 10:30 - 4 at Center for Innovative Print and
      Paper,
      Mason Gross School of the Arts, New Brunswick, NJ.
      Fee: $60.00 guild members and $70:00 non-members, plus a $15.00 materials
      fee. A deposit of $25.00 will hold a space in the class for you. For
      registration and questions contact Maria G. Pisano at <mgpstudio@...>