RE: [Marbling] Remedy to pale colours

  • süreyya uyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2012
      I wish a happy new year to all the marblers...
      You may leave the jar lid open for a while..
      Perhaps you can solve the problem...
      Best regards
      S�reyya

      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      From: anthonianthonianthoni@...
      Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 16:21:07 +0000
      Subject: [Marbling] Remedy to pale colours

      Firstly, I would like to wish all the maarblers on this forum a very happy 2012!

      I have a pot of colour , into which I accidentaly introduced too much gall. The colour now (obviously) spreads out a lot and is very pale.

      As the colour in question is rather expensive, I hesitate to throw it out and make a new batch. Is there any solution to this problem that does not involve discarding the paint?

      Regards
      Anthony