Re: [Marbling] Shell using acrylic paints

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
      It's one of the reasons I never went over to acrylics, aside from the fact they don't tend to look traditional in color, you can tweak them to. I could never get a proper shell or Stormont with them. I also do like the softer less intense look of watercolor though acrylics have pluses like being waterproof.
      Iris Nevins
      marblingpaper.com