Shell using acrylic paints

  • anthonianthonianthoni
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
      Dear marblers:
      Has anyone successfully made a shell pattern using acrylic paints?
      If so what oil/substance was used?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2011
        It's one of the reasons I never went over to acrylics, aside from the fact they don't tend to look traditional in color, you can tweak them to. I could never get a proper shell or Stormont with them. I also do like the softer less intense look of watercolor though acrylics have pluses like being waterproof.
        Iris Nevins
        marblingpaper.com