Lawrence Sterne Trust exhibition

  • juderiley2003@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
      Although this exhibition is now over, it is still available to view on line. It was organised by the Lawrence Sterne Trust to mark the 250th anniversary of the publication of the 'marbled page' in Tristram Shandy by Laurence Sterne, the "Motley Emblem of my Work.

      www.emblemofmywork169.blogspot.com

      Some interesting work, marbled or otherwise.

      All the best,

      Jude
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2011
        Very nice, thanks for the link!