Re: [Marbling] Re:paper problems

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
      I have heard some newer Canson doesn't work either... but try.
      Iris Nevins
      marblingpaper.com

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 2, 2011
        Who knows!!

        I tried everything I could think of, to no avail. I had heard way back, a bookbinder on some group saying that papers that he bought that were acid free, a few years later, were no longer after sitting around. So I tried my non-working Natur Text again, and it works with fresh alum. I like to work with a dry pre-alumed sheet, but can live with this until I used it up, the old way...alum a few sheets at a time as you go.
        Iris Nevins
        marblingpaper.com