Re: "space marble"

  • Linda Moran
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2011
      On looking at Galen's pattern, it reminds me of what we would get when we didn't scrape the size before laying the next paints. You finish one piece, put new paints in, use a toothbrush to spatter the white, and you're set. Whatever color is left from the previous piece would drift and mix and cause the veining. We'll have to try it again.

      Linda in Tucson