samples for Xinjiang

  • leech541@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hi Marblers,

      Ginny Kilander asked a good question:

      Is there a size preference? What information (if any) about the artist,
      medium, techniques, etc. is required?

      Your name and address (with country), and any other contact information you
      wish to include. Date and title (if applicable), and medium would also be
      good. As for size, I was thinking of pieces not much bigger than 19 x 26 or
      so, but will try to accomodate pieces larger. Small is ok. Please just send
      the pieces - no mats. (I will interleaf all works, and may construct a
      portfolio for them, depending on the number responding. If at all possible,
      please write your information on the back of the piece in pencil. If there is
      other paperwork you wish to send, please make sure it is easy to tell that it
      goes with your piece or pieces. Also, works on fabric are acceptable.

      Sorry, I have no other information about the exhibition.

      If any marblers outside of the US are interested, I'll send Oz's address in
      Istanbul and you can send your piece directly to him. That would save you
      some time.

      Thanks to those of you who have emailed me so far. In fact, it would be good
      to get an idea of what is coming, so if you could drop me a line if you are
      sending something i would appreciate it. Also, if you know marblers who
      aren't on this listserve, please contact them about this correspondence.
      Gracias.

      One other thing: If you are emailing Oz, ( okehri@... ), please
      put his name, Oguzhan Tugrul, in the subject box of your email.

      Best wishes,
      tom