RE: [Marbling] gathering in Xinjiang

  • Ginny L. Kilander
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2001
      Dear Tom,

      Thanks so much for the invitation to participate in the exhibition.
      I had a few questions regarding submissions:
      You indicated unframed pieces were to be submitted. Should these pieces
      also be without mats?
      Is there a size preference?
      What information (if any) about the artist, medium, techniques, etc. is
      required?

      Thanks so much.

      Also, do you know where I might go to learn more about the exhibition and
      the museum? (For instance a source where I might be able to print/procure a
      flyer, program or exhibition announcement?)

      Thanks for all of your assistance. I truly appreciate your help. Although
      I won't have to time to produce a new piece for the exhibition, I will see
      if I have an existing piece which may be suitable for submission.

      Thanks again,

      Ginny Kilander
      papyrus@...