Re: Golden on everything!

  • kathrynfanelli
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2011
      Hi Laura,

      I've been working with Golden products for marbling for about a good month 4 days a week now. You sound as though you've been working along the same lines so I thought I could ask you some questions. Firstly, what formula do you use for your bath? I"m using the methocel but I find it goopy and not entirely able to control my paint. I bought the airbrush colors which have been working well but move to fast and the liquide acrylic line and add a bit of the flow release/water. Still too fast or sinks. I would like the paints to sit atop as the airbrush paints generally do but I'd like a slower movement. Also, how does one decrease the intensity of the golden colors?
      Papers: I use a heavy weight 100% cotton, almost like a blotting paper because the color transfer is so beautiful but it's not as crisp and flat. What would you recommend? Thanks for your replys~Kathy