Re: [Marbling] Fine Art

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
      Well, welcome aboard! Perhaps you have an image scanned in that would give
      us all here an idea of what you are looking for? You are welcome to post it
      in the file section. Would you mind telling us a little more about your
      project. Some readers here take the digest form of the list--and it could be
      a week or so before everyone sees your request.
      Thanks
      Jill