Re: No Subject

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2000
      so--i wonder who owns the site then?
      Jill
      -----Original Message-----
      From: DKMaurer1@... <DKMaurer1@...>
      To: marbling@onelist.com <marbling@onelist.com>
      Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 8:32 PM
      Subject: [Marbling] No Subject

      >From: DKMaurer1@...
      >
      >Hello Marbling Friends,
      >
      >Just wanted to clarify that the suminagashi site is not mine, nor is the
      >artwork an example of my suminagashi marbling. Someone has rather crudely
      >paraphrased parts of my first marbling book and misspelled my name when
      >showing a copy of THE ULTIMATE MARBLING HANDBOOK. (It's Maurer-Mathison)
      Hope

    • dkmaurer1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 6, 2002
        Hi Carol,

        I, too, found your post interesting....How long do you have to wait for the
        Createx holes to disappear? I have some Createx that is ten years old and
        still works fine, but the newer paints have more and more hole problems.
        When I complained and talked to the tech people, they replaced all the paint,
        but the new shipment had even larger holes, approaching swiss cheese size!
        Its been sitting around my studio for months, but still seems to have the
        problem. Someone (Laura perhaps?) mentioned that it might be due to an
        anti-foaming agent paint manufacturers sometimes put in. Now we need an anti
        anti-foaming agent.....

        Regards,
        Diane
      • leech541@aol.com