Fine Art

  • milena@interaccess.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
      Searching for USA images that are truly "fine art quality" and do not
      resemble marbling, yet are created with the technique. Please e-mail
      (PDQ) descriptions, gallery affliation, exhibitions and other
      professional artistic ID for possible invitation to participate in my
      slide lecture in early fall. I have already made contact with a number
      of USA marblers who are the VERY BEST in their particular categories.
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2001
        Well, welcome aboard! Perhaps you have an image scanned in that would give
        us all here an idea of what you are looking for? You are welcome to post it
        in the file section. Would you mind telling us a little more about your
        project. Some readers here take the digest form of the list--and it could be
        a week or so before everyone sees your request.
        Thanks
        Jill