Re: [Marbling] Re: Paper Marbling in Istanbul

  • Hüseyin KAYA
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
      I think you must go to (Küçük Ayasofya Camii) Little Hagia sophia
      mosque.Behind Hagia Sophia.Show to whom you ask. You can see too much
      marbling artist who is a master, in this area. For example; Fuat Başer,
      Yılmaz Eneş, Mahmut Peşteli(he is imam of this mosque).

      Good Luck

      Hüseyin KAYA
      www.huseyinkaya.org

      --
      Hüseyin KAYA
      Elektrik Mühendisi

      Ankara Tel: 0312 229 27 46 - 231 98 90
      Ankara Faks: 0312 229 37 35
      Cep : 0533 633 63 59

      www.eltaselektrik.com.tr

    • Lilia Walsh
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
        Hello,

        I am a little confused by your directions, as the Küçük Ayasofya is not
        behind the Hagia Sophia, but there is a center their that offers craft
        workshops, is this what you are refering to?

        Thank you for your help!

        -Lilia