Re: Paper Marbling in Istanbul

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
      Contact Hikmet Barutçugil at Ebristan.

      Susanne Krause

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "lilypudu" <walsh.lilia@...> wrote:

      > Hello! I am a new member in search of some expert advice.
      >
      > I have some experience with paper marbling, which I gained through a job at the archives and rare books library at my university.
      >
      > I am now studying abroad in Istanbul and was interested in taking classes, or working with paper marblers here.
      >
      > Please point me to any and all information and opportunities: classes, individuals, workshops, book craft stores and resources, etc.
      >
      > Thank you so much for your help!

    • mazruf786
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
        contact Hayrettin YANGÖZ.
        1453 PANORAMÝC MUSEUM. MARBLÝNG PAPER WORKSHOP
        TOPKAPI/ÝSTANBUL
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "lilypudu" <walsh.lilia@...> wrote:

        > Hello! I am a new member in search of some expert advice.
        >
        > I have some experience with paper marbling, which I gained through a job at the archives and rare books library at my university.
        >
        > I am now studying abroad in Istanbul and was interested in taking classes, or working with paper marblers here.
        >
        > Please point me to any and all information and opportunities: classes, individuals, workshops, book craft stores and resources, etc.
        >
        > Thank you so much for your help!

      • Hüseyin KAYA
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 5, 2011
          I think you must go to (Küçük Ayasofya Camii) Little Hagia sophia
          mosque.Behind Hagia Sophia.Show to whom you ask. You can see too much
          marbling artist who is a master, in this area. For example; Fuat Başer,
          Yılmaz Eneş, Mahmut Peşteli(he is imam of this mosque).

          Good Luck

          Hüseyin KAYA
          www.huseyinkaya.org

          --
          Hüseyin KAYA
          Elektrik Mühendisi

          Ankara Tel: 0312 229 27 46 - 231 98 90
          Ankara Faks: 0312 229 37 35
          Cep : 0533 633 63 59

          www.eltaselektrik.com.tr

        • Lilia Walsh
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
            Hello,

            I am a little confused by your directions, as the Küçük Ayasofya is not
            behind the Hagia Sophia, but there is a center their that offers craft
            workshops, is this what you are refering to?

            Thank you for your help!

            -Lilia