Sumanigashi

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2011
      I've posted images of my Sumanigashi papers and paintings on my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150744258175464.711346.847050463.

      In July I taught my first workshop ever using this techniques to the Articrafters group in Arlington, Texas. Now I have three more demonstrations set up to do in the DFW area, plus requests for another workshop on this simple technique.

      In addition to working with Sumi ink and Boku Undo inks from Japan, I have also tried India inks, acrylic inks and Golden Fluid Acrylics, plus different kinds of papers, including rice paper, manila paper, copy paper, Copperplate, etc. I'm planning to experiment further.