Blog updated

  • savazi2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hello friends! Today I want to share with you all, new updates of my blog, with information about marbled papers and also some information about books of Mrs. Rosamond Loring, one of the great collector and marble and paste papers maker... You can join my blog as a follower, I frequently do updates of the entries showing some marbled papers that I've done and of course with some tips and book informations...

      The link to the blog is:

      http://arte-tatorigato.blogspot.com/

      Visit it and leave your comments!!

      Thank You all,