Re: colors for marbling

  • hhumler@together.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 5:08 PM
      Here is the web site for jacquard - the
      maker of Dye-Na-Flo. They have a store
      locator page as they do not sell direct to the
      public, but I have seen this product in the
      Dick Blick catalog, although only in the 8
      jar set.
      http://www.jacquardproducts.com/
      productpages/dyenaflow.htm
      Hopefully one of our fellow marblers
      has tried this stuff - I hate to spend money
      on something that might not be the greatest.
      the other interesting thing is that they say
      it can be used on untreated fabric. if
      fabric, why not untreated paper???
      hallee