new marbled and paste papers blog

  • savazi2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2011
      hello friends. I'm an Italian paper artist and I've opened a new blog to talk about marbled and paste papers. In this blog we can exange information and important tips about how to do this beautiful art. I invite you all marbling comunity to visit it and join as followers. By the moment the entries are written only in spanish but I will be add some translations to english. Please fell free to visit my blog and leave your comments. Regards to all.

      this is the link to the blog

      www.arte-tatorigato.blogspot.com

      Thank you!!
      Salvatore.