Re: [Marbling] Re: Hi from UK!

  • Martin Montironi
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
      Hi from Argentina!!!!!
      invitation for visit mi blog
      www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com

      ________________________________
      De: ashleyparkuk <stevecuth@...>
      Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: domingo, 31 de julio de 2011 15:47
      Asunto: [Marbling] Re: Hi from UK!

      Hi Caryl
      Thanks for the info, some useful stuff out there if you know where to look for it ;-)
      Regards
      Steve

    • ashleyparkuk
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 5, 2011
        Hi Martin
        Thanks for the invite ;-))
        Steve

        > Hi from Argentina!!!!!
        > invitation for visit mi blog
        > www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com

      • Martin Montironi
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 9, 2011
          I from to Argentina. I present mi paper´s in my blog: www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com
          very good your page!!!!! scuse mi english, non is perfect!!!
          SALUDOS!!!!
          BYE BYE