Hi from UK!

  • ashleyparkuk
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2011
      Hi Guys
      Just joined the group. I`m a woodturner and would like to try marbling on one or two of my turnings if poss?. Info is a bit sparse on 3d marbling and the only info I have is this article http://www.mceline-artisan.com/article.html by Mary-Celine Thouin which is useful but would be a great help if anyone can point me to any other info on marbling woodturnings?
      Many thanks
      Steve
    • carylhanc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2011
        HI, Steve!
        Welcome to the group!

        If you Google "marbling wood" there is at least one whole Google page of sites - Hope that helps!

        Have fun!

        Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
          Hi Caryl
          Thanks for the info, some useful stuff out there if you know where to look for it ;-)
          Regards
          Steve
        • Martin Montironi
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2011
            Hi from Argentina!!!!!
            invitation for visit mi blog
            www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2011
              Hi Martin
              Thanks for the invite ;-))
              Steve

              > Hi from Argentina!!!!!
              > invitation for visit mi blog
              > www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com

            • Martin Montironi
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 9, 2011
                I from to Argentina. I present mi paper´s in my blog: www.alexlibris-encuadernacion.blogspot.com
                very good your page!!!!! scuse mi english, non is perfect!!!
                SALUDOS!!!!
                BYE BYE