Re: [Marbling] Marbling Work Youtube Presentation

  • robert wu
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
      Thanks for the compliments! Lavinia

      Regards, Robert

      --- On Wed, 7/20/11, Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@...> wrote:

      From: Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@...>
      Subject: Re: [Marbling] Marbling Work Youtube Presentation
      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com

      Ah! What a wonderful way to start my day ! I love your work, Robert. I

      put aside marbling a few years ago when other activities ate up my time,

      but I'm inspired to start again -- not that I'll ever produce work as

      beautiful as yours.

      Lavinia

      On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:44:07 -0000 "littlegempress"

      <littlegempress@...> writes:

      I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit

      the link here and enjoy the movie!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

      Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada

      57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!

      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e26bcc84ea0545196m07vuc

    • John Goode
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
        Robert
        This is excellent!! Thank you for sharing your works.
        The way you use the negative spaces is incredible!!
        I definitly need some of your work for my personal collection at some point.
        Keep it up!
        John Goode