Re: [Marbling] Marbling Work Youtube Presentation

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2011
      Ah! What a wonderful way to start my day ! I love your work, Robert. I
      put aside marbling a few years ago when other activities ate up my time,
      but I'm inspired to start again -- not that I'll ever produce work as
      beautiful as yours.

      Lavinia

      On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:44:07 -0000 "littlegempress"
      <littlegempress@...> writes:

      I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit
      the link here and enjoy the movie!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

      Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada

    • robert wu
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
        Thanks for the compliments! Lavinia

        Regards, Robert

        <littlegempress@...> writes:

        I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit

        the link here and enjoy the movie!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

        Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada

        57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!

        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e26bcc84ea0545196m07vuc

      • John Goode
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
          Robert
          This is excellent!! Thank you for sharing your works.
          The way you use the negative spaces is incredible!!
          I definitly need some of your work for my personal collection at some point.
          Keep it up!
          John Goode