Marbling Work Youtube Presentation

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2011
      I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit the link here and enjoy the movie!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

      Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada
    • Lavinia Adler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2011
        Ah! What a wonderful way to start my day ! I love your work, Robert. I
        put aside marbling a few years ago when other activities ate up my time,
        but I'm inspired to start again -- not that I'll ever produce work as
        beautiful as yours.

        Lavinia

        On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 02:44:07 -0000 "littlegempress"
        <littlegempress@...> writes:

        I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit
        the link here and enjoy the movie!

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

        Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada

      • robert wu
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
          Thanks for the compliments! Lavinia

          Regards, Robert

          <littlegempress@...> writes:

          I just uploaded a movie presentation on my marbling work....Please visit

          the link here and enjoy the movie!

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSjAO5pUgk

          Robert Wu, Toronto, Canada

          57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!

          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4e26bcc84ea0545196m07vuc

        • John Goode
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2011
            Robert
            This is excellent!! Thank you for sharing your works.
            The way you use the negative spaces is incredible!!
            I definitly need some of your work for my personal collection at some point.
            Keep it up!
            John Goode