Eva van Breugel

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      Eva has passed away on June 18th in the arms of her children and partner.

      She has been poorly for years but kept active as far as possible. We all will remember her as an intelligent and outspoken person with a wide range of knowledge, keenly interested in arts and the art of marbling and an exceptional marbler herself, fluent in several languages, quietly funny and always ready to help the rest of us with getting to the roots of things.

      With a sad goodbye,
      Susanne Krause
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2011
        Oh how sad. Thanks for letting us know. Is there an obituary in English somewhere online?
        I will think of her as I marble today,
        thank you,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
          Sad news indeed. May her menory be for a blessing.

          -Yehuda