Alum paper

  • Guffey
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2001
      Hi Fellow Marblers

      I've alumed both by dipping and sponging and recently took a workshop in
      which we used foam brushes on wooden handles (the ones sold as disposable
      paint brushes). Wow, what a difference...you get just the right amount of
      alum on the foam brush, a few swipes across the paper (be sure and cover all
      areas) and you're done. Fingers don't even have to get wet!

      Be sure and rinse the brushes out well after using as the alum eats up the
      foam.

      d. guffey