Re: [Marbling] EBRIZMIR EXHIBITION Artist invited of ebru Lucie Lapierre

  • nihan buyuksezer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20 8:53 AM
      Wellcome to Turkey and thank you you are sharing the same feelings with us.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20 3:58 PM
        What evidence or which historical record proves that Turkey is the "land of
        the origins of marbling"?
        Best wishes,
        Feridun Özgören

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 23 7:17 PM
          MIL FELICITACIONES PARA ESTA ARTISTA, DE GRAN PRESTIGIO Y RECONOCIMIENTO,,,, EN ESAS TIERRAS DE HISTORIA

          From: lucielapierre <lucielapierre@...