EBRIZMIR EXHIBITION Artist invited of ebru Lucie Lapierre

  • lucielapierre
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
      To all yahoo marbling members

      I invite you if you are in Turkey now
      to visit the exhibition at Izmir
      and meet members of Ebrizmir group.

      With all my best regard

      Lucie Lapierre

      N.B. I'm very happy, my ebrus are there on land of the origins of marbling. In XXIe century ebru rebirth from craft to ebru art.
      Many youngs Turk artists return to ebru art.
      I'm very happy to been part of it.

      EBRIZMIR EXHIBITION
      Friendship in trace of marbling

      Aysen Bilgi, Süreyya Uyan, Sanda Serim, Yesim Goktepe
      Artiste invited of ebru Lucie Lapierre

      Exhibition of Marbling
      11-22 april 2011
      The opening cocktail is the 11 april at 17 to 19 hours
      Ege University, Faculty of science, Auditorium, fuaye
      Ege Üniversitesi Kampüsü 35100
      Bornova-ÝZMÝR
      Phone: (0-232) 311 10 10

      The name of our exhibition is Friendship in the trace of marbling
      To pay tribute to the friendship that arose between the Turks and Quebec artists
      in the exhibition of the 25th anniversary of ebru Association bookbinders Quebec and continues with that of Izmir.
      http://www.relieursduquebec.ca/galerie/
      http://www.relieursduquebec.ca/galerie/2009_25e_salle3.php

      With our best regards the Ebrizmir group

      Süreyya Uyan tells me that the exhibition is about friendship of ebru in the trace water
      I am moved by the title,
      Which well expresses the work of marbling in the trace of water;
      And especially the act of exchange and friendship appreciated.
      I also appreciate that the Faculty of Science Ege University host this exhibition.
      For the Faculty of Science Ege University expresses that Ebru, Marbling,
      Alchemy of Colour is a perfect amalgam of sensitivity of the artist
      Practice of applied physics and chemistry.

      I humbly salute you with my colors and traces of my ebrus.

      Lucie Lapierre
      Artist Ebru
      http://www.ayanebru.com/

      http://egeduyuru.ege.edu.tr/icerikgoster_5.php?id=3365

      http://www.kalemguzeli.net/konu/lucie-lapierre

      http://www.ebrizmir.org/default.asp?L=TR
    • nihan buyuksezer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
        Wellcome to Turkey and thank you you are sharing the same feelings with us.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 20, 2011
          What evidence or which historical record proves that Turkey is the "land of
          the origins of marbling"?
          Best wishes,
          Feridun Özgören

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 23, 2011
            MIL FELICITACIONES PARA ESTA ARTISTA, DE GRAN PRESTIGIO Y RECONOCIMIENTO,,,, EN ESAS TIERRAS DE HISTORIA

            From: lucielapierre <lucielapierre@...