Marbling on Silk May 13-15

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 5:46 AM
      Hello all,

      In case anyone is up for a weekend introduction to marbling on cloth  I'll be teaching a weekend class May 13-15 at Appalachian Center for Craft in Tennessee.
      'Intuitive Marbling on Silk and Other Textiles'
      800-255-8881
      www.TNTech.edu

      Best,
      Laura Sims
      IndigoStoneStudio.com
      Check out the scarves and archives to see a range of my marbling.