Upcoming Classes at John C. Campbell Folk School

  • seenmymarbles@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011
      Would like to make the group aware of classes I am teaching this summer:

      May 22-28 Marbling Paper & Fiber
      August 5-7 Quill Pen Making & Pigments (Weekend)
      August 7-13 Marbling & Books (Team teaching with Bob Meadows)

      Additional information & registration:
      1-800-FOLK-SCH
      www.FolkSchool.org

      Feel free to repost to bookarts groups & pass along to interested parties.

      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas