marbling paints from Pro Chem

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2011
      I've been corresponding with Lucille Scelfo, http://www.silksbylucia.com/
      ,another marbler, who was upset that Pro Cem was discontinuing their
      marbling paints line. She and I both wrote to them and they have said now
      that they are coming out with a newer, better line of paints for marbling.
      Since she lives close by, they are going to allow her to come and test them.

      So maybe there will be some good news soon in that area. I too, use Golden
      fluid acrylic paints for scarves and paper and have good luck with them. I
      stopped using the GAC 900 because it didn't seem to make a difference that I
      could tell in the scarves.

      I bought some of the Texoprint paper from Galen Berry, but have not had
      time to use a lot of it yet. It's all he uses and he drives to the factory
      every so often himself to get it. It's sold by both himself and Volcano
      Arts. I don't know if any of the rest of you have experience with it or
      not.
      Sue