RE: [Marbling] I found the link

  • süreyya uyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
      Hello Sue
      It is not Arabic..It is Turkish book..Ebru Sanat�..
      S�reyya Uyan

      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      From: akartisan@...
      Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 18:56:23 -0900
      Subject: [Marbling] I found the link

      to the Turkish or Arabic Book called Ebru Sanati:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/15279763/ismekebru

      It took some digging. It's a pdf download, 193 pages.

      It's by ISMEK, when I looked up their website first, I think it's a tv

      station or a magazine. I found it by looking up the ISBN number on the

      second page.

      If someone has some brilliant ideas of how to translate it, I'm all ears.

      The google translater can only do a paragraph or maybe a page at a time.

      The person who posted it originally was saying he thought there was going to

      be an english translation, but I'm not finding anything about it. I printed

      the whole thing off and had it spiral bound sometime ago.. It has a lot of

      good photos in it anyway of the equipment used and how to make several

      patterns, so it's good for that anyway.

      Sue

      Sue