I found the link

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2011
      to the Turkish or Arabic Book called Ebru Sanati:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/15279763/ismekebru

      It took some digging. It's a pdf download, 193 pages.

      It's by ISMEK, when I looked up their website first, I think it's a tv
      station or a magazine. I found it by looking up the ISBN number on the
      second page.

      If someone has some brilliant ideas of how to translate it, I'm all ears.

      The google translater can only do a paragraph or maybe a page at a time.

      The person who posted it originally was saying he thought there was going to
      be an english translation, but I'm not finding anything about it. I printed
      the whole thing off and had it spiral bound sometime ago.. It has a lot of
      good photos in it anyway of the equipment used and how to make several
      patterns, so it's good for that anyway.
      Sue

      Sue

    • süreyya uyan
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2011
        Hello Sue
        It is not Arabic..It is Turkish book..Ebru Sanat�..
        S�reyya Uyan

        To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com