Suminagashi

  • Heidi Pettitt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      Hello All,

      I've been trying to teach myself suminagashi and have had some success, but I would really like to take a workshop or an individual lesson with someone.  I live in Dubuque, IA, but I would be willing to travel a couple of hours for the right class.  Does anyone know of anyone I can contact?

      Thanks,
      Heidi Pettitt
      Dubuque, IA

    • dkmaurer1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
        Hi Heidi,

        I'd be happy to help you with any problems if you'd like to call me in
        PA @ 814-422-8651.

        Diane
        www.dianemaurer.com

      • kmokri
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2012
          Diane,
          Are you offering any classes? I can tell by your area code that you are relatively close to me. I live in Northeast Ohio.
          KMokri