Re: [Marbling] New Year Wishes

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
      Thanks Ingrid....You Too! and all you marblers!
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
        I can just feel it in my bones - 2011 is going to be a spectacular year!
        A happy and healthy New Year to all of you!
        Nancy Akerly
        Liberty Grove Paper Arts
        Sister Bay, Wisconsin
      • bingul sevimli
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
          Hello everyone,

          I wish all of you to have a healthy and happy new year filled with love, peace
          and art! :)

          Best,
          Bingul Sevimli
          Ebru (Marbling) Artist & Art Teacher

          Tel: 973-851 4442 | USA | bingulsevimli@...
          www.ebruartusa.us | www.turkishlifenews.us | www.radyoturkum.com

          ________________________________
          Thanks Ingrid....You Too! and all you marblers!
          I'm wishing everyone a good, healthy and creative new year.
          Peace, Ingrid Weimann.

        • Feridun Ozgoren
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
            I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.
            Feridun Özgören
          • yesim goktepe
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
              I WISH HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...
              WITH MY BEST WISHES:)))
              yesim goktepe
              Turkiye/Izmir

              --- 31/12/10 Cum tarihinde Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...> şöyle yazıyor:

              Kimden: Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...>
              Konu: [Marbling] New Year
              Kime: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
              Tarihi: 31 Aralık 2010 Cuma, 8:16

              I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.
              Feridun Özgören

            • süreyya uyan
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
                Happy New year to my marbling Group friends
                S�reyya

                To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
                From: yesim63@...
                Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:55:04 -0800
                Subject: Yan: [Marbling] New Year

                I WISH HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...

                WITH MY BEST WISHES:)))

                yesim goktepe

                Turkiye/Izmir

                --- 31/12/10 Cum tarihinde Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...> ��yle yaz�yor:

                Kimden: Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...>

                Kime: Marbling@yahoogroups.com

                Tarihi: 31 Aral�k 2010 Cuma, 8:16

                I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.

                Feridun �zg�ren

              • marines bengoa
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
                  Peace, joy, health and abundance to you and all the wonderful artists from this
                  group.

                  Marines Bengoa Duprey
                  Puerto Rico