New Year Wishes

  • floatingcolors
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
      Hello everyone
      I'm wishing everyone a good, healthy and creative new year.
      Peace, Ingrid Weimann.
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
        Thanks Ingrid....You Too! and all you marblers!
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
          I can just feel it in my bones - 2011 is going to be a spectacular year!
          A happy and healthy New Year to all of you!
          Nancy Akerly
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts
          Sister Bay, Wisconsin
        • bingul sevimli
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
            Hello everyone,

            I wish all of you to have a healthy and happy new year filled with love, peace
            and art! :)

            Best,
            Bingul Sevimli
            Ebru (Marbling) Artist & Art Teacher

            Tel: 973-851 4442 | USA | bingulsevimli@...
            www.ebruartusa.us | www.turkishlifenews.us | www.radyoturkum.com

            ________________________________
            Thanks Ingrid....You Too! and all you marblers!
            I'm wishing everyone a good, healthy and creative new year.
            Peace, Ingrid Weimann.

          • Feridun Ozgoren
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
              I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.
              Feridun Özgören
            • yesim goktepe
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
                I WISH HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...
                WITH MY BEST WISHES:)))
                yesim goktepe
                Turkiye/Izmir

                --- 31/12/10 Cum tarihinde Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...> şöyle yazıyor:

                Kimden: Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...>
                Konu: [Marbling] New Year
                Kime: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
                Tarihi: 31 Aralık 2010 Cuma, 8:16

                I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.
                Feridun Özgören

              • süreyya uyan
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 30, 2010
                  Happy New year to my marbling Group friends
                  S�reyya

                  To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
                  From: yesim63@...
                  Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 22:55:04 -0800
                  Subject: Yan: [Marbling] New Year

                  I WISH HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ...

                  WITH MY BEST WISHES:)))

                  yesim goktepe

                  Turkiye/Izmir

                  --- 31/12/10 Cum tarihinde Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...> ��yle yaz�yor:

                  Kimden: Feridun Ozgoren <feridun.ozgoren@...>

                  Kime: Marbling@yahoogroups.com

                  Tarihi: 31 Aral�k 2010 Cuma, 8:16

                  I wish a healthy and happy new year to all.

                  Feridun �zg�ren

                • marines bengoa
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
                    Peace, joy, health and abundance to you and all the wonderful artists from this
                    group.

                    Marines Bengoa Duprey
                    Puerto Rico